[TriLUG] completely and totally OT question

elfick elfick at trilug.org
Fri Jan 2 14:18:07 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 13:53, Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> I'd have to go back to be sure, but a hip cat like Ferris in 1986 would
> probably have been using either an Apple II or a Commodore, especially
> given that he had some MIDI stuff going on that PC's probably weren't
> capable of back then.

Well, I have the DVD so I popped it in and did a quick scan... from the
look of it, it appears to be an IBM XT, though I'm not familiar with
what the Commodore looked like.

Also, the quote mentioned earlier was slightly off... it is actually "I
asked for a car and got a computer. Talk about being born under a bad
sign." It doesn't mention his sister at all :)

-Lee