[TriLUG] Problem w/ mounting digital camera

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Fri Jan 2 14:39:08 EST 2004

Glad it helped.  Yeah, definitely a design defect ;-).  A friend and I
fought long and hard on that one trying to see if there was some other
simple thing we were missing.  In the end a bug report was filed, but
haven't checked up on it in ages (actually not sure I could even find it
if I wanted to check).