[TriLUG] completely and totally OT question

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 2 23:50:04 EST 2004

> Offtopic to this OT: Cameron's last name was Frye.  :-P

..And the elder Frye's car was a 1956 Ferrari 250 GT California (though
when ferris, cameron, and Sloane drive off from the high school ferris
shifts the gear into "drive" just as if it was fiberglass skinned Chevy
350/350 kit car - though I have to admit the engine/tranny combo only
an educated guess).  I suppose I'll have to rent the movie again and
look at the underbody when the two garage guys are driving it as well
as at the end.  For anyone who could possibly care at this point the
250 GT at the beginning of the movie Vanilla Sky was supposed to be
real (in case anyone wants to see and hear a real one).

and... um... linux rocks (just to be on the semi-related side).

Greg