[TriLUG] Closet cleaning

Jeremy Katz katzj at linuxpower.org
Sat Jan 3 16:09:20 EST 2004

Since I'm moving, I'm going to try to get rid of some stuff that I don't
really have a use for anymore.  If you're interested in any of it, let
me know by replying to my email address and not the list :)

* Packard Bell 486 SX/50, 16 MB of RAM, 400 MB HDD , 2 isa nics, desktop
form factor.  It even still boots the random Red Hat Linux 6.0 install I
had on there ;)
* Random whitebox scrounged together Pentium 90, 64 megs of RAM.  No
hard drive.  Floppy drive but no floppy cable.  3 NICs.  Decided it
didn't want to boot one day, probably fixable by someone motivated.
* PCI 56k winmodem
* Iomega Parallel Port ZIP 100.  I can probably even scrounge up some
disks for it.

Jeremy