[TriLUG] completely and totally OT question

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 03:25:04 EST 2004

*AND* the poster is on sale at AllPosters.com. Here's a TinyURL:
http://tinyurl.com/2pxps

~Ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html