[TriLUG] Xmas wireless question

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jan 5 11:31:09 EST 2004

proxim makes killer point to point wireless kits.  way cool yagi antennae,
lightning arrestors, coax.  works out of the box without a lot of futzing
around.  highly recommended.  i've got a client with two side by side
manufacturing plants tied together with a proxim kit.  so far, 100% customer
satisfaction.

of course, we're talking kits that cost over a grand instead of like charmin
where you use it, toss it and get a new roll when the d-link fails.

/jim