[TriLUG] Another Plea for Wireless Networking Help

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Jan 6 11:39:03 EST 2004

Then all you need is a bridge and a switch.  The bridge will act as a
wireless connection between your switch and the wireless router
upstairs.  This one should do what you need:

http://www.netgear.com/products/details/WGE101.asp?view=

Then just buy the switch of your choice and plug it into the bridge.
That will give you enough ports for your toys (the bridge only has one
port).

-David

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>