DARK! Re: [TriLUG] Reminder: Meeting TONIGHT - Voice over IP

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Thu Jan 8 16:32:04 EST 2004

OOoops.

Turns out there's a power outage at RTI tonight.  The scheduled uptime
is right around the start of the meeting, but <shrug>...

So, we (the SC and the speaker) are going to show up there and see
what's going on.  If you don't want to risk driving a long way to see a
dark building, don't come.  If you have a bit of adventure in your soul,
and want to run the risk of eating pizza in the parking lot...

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>