[Trilug-announce] Re: UPDATE! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY! -[TriLUG] Reminder: Meeting TONIGHT - Voice over IP

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Jan 8 16:34:32 EST 2004

RTI, as well as a good portion of RTP,  has lost power this afternoon and
the ETA is 6:30-7:00pm. We are planning on having the meeting if the power
comes on. However, we won't know until meeting time. We apologize for any
inconvenience. *We will have pizza and drinks* so if you are planning on
coming, please feel free.

As Chris said, if you are not sure if you should come, please don't. We
cannot guarantee at this time the power will be on.