[TriLUG] IBM Intellistation MPro

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Thu Jan 8 23:25:56 EST 2004

Hey Guys,

I just bought a IBM Intellistation MPro.  I am having a  problem
installing Linux.   It picks up no RAM in the machine, this machine uses
RDRAM are there any special module that I need to build for this
machine?  The distro that I am using is SuSE Linux 8.2 and Windows, Red
Hat 9 and Knoppix do pick up all 512mb of RAM and I have had no problems
with 2000 or RH9 in terms of performance on this machine.  As usual any
and all help would be appreciated.  **I e-mailed SUSE support and had no
response.