[TriLUG] 2.6 kernel

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Jan 9 10:44:27 EST 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 10:12 am, Daniel Monjar wrote:
> Has anyone worked with the 2.6 kernel yet?  I have a new install of
> Mandrake 9.2 at home, pulled down the 2.6 tarball and tried the install.
> It bombed out in one of the SCSI modules looking for some def's it couldn't
> find.  I know it is vague but I'm not at home right now to give the real
> error.
>
> Anyone got it working?

If you want to try 2.6 with Mandrake, get the cooker iso
(Mandrake-development, so to speak), that comes with kernel 2.6

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/cookersnapshot.php3

Salut,
Sinner
--
Visit my website! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.2 - Kernel  2.4.22-10mdksmp  Linux User # 89976