[TriLUG] Long Term Contract Position in RTP

Russ_Danford at matrixresources.com Russ_Danford at matrixresources.com
Fri Jan 9 13:51:44 EST 2004

Good Afternoon,

I am new to your mailing list, so I apologize in advance if job
announcements are discouraged--I saw no mention of this in the list intro.

Our company currently has several 12 month contract assignments available
in RTP, for Sr. Linux Systems/Network Administrators. Job details are a bit
sketchy at the moment, but the client prefers candidates with RHCE
certification, strong Solaris knowledge, and prior work in large enterprise
data center environments. Please forward your credentials directly to me at
russ_danford at matrixresources.com, if you are interested in discussing these
positions in greater detail.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Russ Danford