[TriLUG] cd cataloging software

Scott Lundgren s_l at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 13 09:25:08 EST 2004

I can't "Name that Funcationality" in one application, but I can name it in
two:

CDex: http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/, for CD ripping insert a CD and as it
spins up it automatically queries the FreeDB.org CD information database.
All information can be edited before burning, lots of codecs are available
(including Ogg Vorbis) and you have complete control over file naming and
directory structure.

NetJuke: http://www.netjuke.org/ for CD organizing/searching. It's a web-app
but might have more features than you want.