[TriLUG] Samba Question

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jan 14 17:10:04 EST 2004

Try downloading the latest driver off the web.  Piecing together drivers and
inf sounds more like a winders problem.

Sometimes, manufacturers like HP will have stripped-down "corporate" drivers
that work best and other drivers for "home" users that have a bunch of fudge
packed in 'em.  I wouldn't fool with the latter...