[TriLUG] Samba Question

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Wed Jan 14 22:36:21 EST 2004

I am trying to get "Point'NClick" under samba 3.0 to work -- Trying to
get Windows to recognize the drivers and download them automatically -
right now when you doubleclick the samba shared printers, the drivers
show up, but the wizard runs - I am trying to get it to do it without
the interactive wizard, or if worse comes to worst, just having windows
send the data to the print server and having the print server (aka
samba) handle the rest without downloading the drivers (if possible)

mark