[TriLUG] Windows SSH Client Software

David Cowan davecowan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 12:22:14 EST 2004

Hey all,

We are moving to using the SSH protocol here at work
and my research has revealed that the remote access
clients that our users currently use are not SSH
compliant. The two main applications we use are
Reflection and Extra! Personal Client. The cost of
upgrading these applications would be astronomical
(did I mention I am working with a County budget...in
other words...budget? what budget? ;-) Not only that,
this would be a great opportunity for us to
standardize.

I have personally used many different freeware and
shareware versions at home to access my Linux based
servers but my use has been limited and very basic.

Can anyone recommend a fairly inexpensive SSH
compliant remote access client? The application that
our users run remotely is a non-gui, character based
system. The most important features that we would need
are keyboard mapping and remote printing capabilities.

Thanks in advance for your help and feel free to
contact me off-lug at davecowan at yahoo.com

=Dave