[TriLUG] Proposal for presentations, one to each group, differentperspectives, who's up for it?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Jan 18 17:06:50 EST 2004

go for it.  i've got space and gear available yet will be tied up with the
rhce group for the forseeable future.  nonetheless, some of the regular
attendees to our weekly lab sessions now on thursday nights have expressed
an interest in continuing on past the rhce stuff into a special topics lab
that could, for example, encompass your subject of authentication.

for the sake of the others in the group, we'll be sticking to a structured
curriculum for a while.  so, you might beat us to the draw.

i see no reason why we couldn't have a joint trilug/tntug meeting as long as
there are separate water fountains for linux and winders users.

/jim

ps i don't think the post ever made it to tntug.