[TriLUG] procmail help

Brian A. Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Mon Jan 19 12:03:27 EST 2004

Generally, especially when working with something as well-developed as
procmail, these things are smart enough to understand a leading / refers to
the filesystem root, not the script root.  It's been a while since I've
messed much with procmail, but I do believe something to the effect of

:0

will have the desired effect (eg. using SpamAssassin as a pre-filter).

HTH; someone correct me if I'm wrong!

~Brian