[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Are there Really Quiet Computer Case Fans?

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Jan 19 14:15:49 EST 2004

I can see definite advantages to storing it in your basement (if it's a
home system) including the fact that heat rises, so it should keep your
floors warm :)

Unfortunately for me I have a 2 br apartment, so I've just learned to live
with the noise.  In fact, when the systems are off, it sounds too quiet
(the whole background noise thing).