[TriLUG] Postfix security question

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Jan 21 11:54:11 EST 2004

i'm assuming your local users are on the same subnet as the postfix
server, and therefore are "trusted" (assuming you're using the default
mynetworks_style = subnet setting in main.cf).

you could try changing this to mynetworks_style = host, which will make
them untrusted.  then set the relay_domains parameter appropriately so
they can still send outbound mail (check the commented relay_domains
section of main.cf for specific info).  please note that i have not
tried this, just shooting from the hip.

jason