[TriLUG] Adding to the list of topics: IPv6

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jan 22 12:30:51 EST 2004

You need old school circuit switched technology to secure packet switched
networks.  There is only one way to guarantee security.  Turn it off.  Make
good backups and have the ability to go back to the way it was before the
problem occurred regardless of the flavor of IP.

For every code, there is a de-code.