[TriLUG] OT-spam

Magnus Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Mon Jan 26 14:54:32 EST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Mike M wrote:

> Anyone that knows what PKI is would be able to tell the email was bogus.
> OTOH, I don't think the sheep out there stand a chance.

There are many otherwise clueful people that prefer to remain ignorant on
the subjects of email integrity and privacy.  They are always happy to
have people like me solve problems for them but it would be far more cost
effective for people to take a little responsibility for themselves.

You know, when everyone was on DOS users weren't nearly as scared of their
computers as they are now.  Microsoft & Apple have both succeeded in
mass-labotomizing their customers.

--Magnus