[TriLUG] OT: DSL for SOHO in Chapel Hill

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Jan 26 19:15:58 EST 2004

celito.net also offers soho DSL w/ a static ip (or multiple ips).  the
only catch is you have to be a bellsouth customer to get it.  they are
very linux friendly, their DSL uses transparent bridging which requires
nothing beyond plugging into the DSL device, none of that PPPOE crap.
i've had a /29 subnet from them for nearly a year and have been
extremely pleased with the service.

jason