[TriLUG] OT: DSL for SOHO in Chapel Hill

Carl Lindner cal3 at clindner.com
Tue Jan 27 14:49:55 EST 2004

Actually, if you guys don't mind me jumping into this thread.  I'm
curious that if you do have multiple MX records for email defined....
how exactly do you go about synchronizing them without the user having
to pop/imap to multiple machines to retrieve their email from secondary
backup servers?

thanks
carl