[TriLUG] Odd problem with RH8.0 box

Peter Long petelong at petelong.com
Thu Jan 29 01:06:34 EST 2004

Yikes, I hope that is not it! I don't see any errors reported by fsck
either. I have a spare PCI IDE controler I could try instead of the
onboard one.

I recently installed APCUPSD to monitor my APS Back-UPS ES. I wonder if
it could be messing with the APC stuff causing the disks to be powered
down. How would I check if that is that case...

--
Peter Long