[TriLUG] iChat to GnomeMeeting (or simialer)

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Jan 29 09:55:29 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply, I'd actually gotten some of that info which was
very encouraging (Seems Mr Jobs doesn't want Mac people talking to
anyone else non-mac).  But I did finally find something last night that
may work out:

This Xmeeting is supposed to be working now (beta):
http://xmeeting.sourceforge.net/

And here is mention of the fact that GnomeMeeting has been at least
partially ported to Mac OSx (found on fink):
http://www.eqinfo.ucsd.edu/~atul/research/videoconf/videoconf.html

Will take a little playing but I think one of these may work out.

Cheers,
David