[TriLUG] iChat to GnomeMeeting (or simialer)

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Jan 29 15:20:40 EST 2004

Well that does sound good for the windows world, but not sure how
helpful that will be for the Linux world.  AOL tends to be several
versions behind on there IM client for Linux vs windows or mac.  So much
so that it almost feels like you have to use GAIM if you want a
reasonable IM connection over AOL IM.  But who knows maybe the GAIM
developers can figure out how to add A/V support to GAIM to work with
gnomemeeting or something.

-David

David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"