[TriLUG] iChat to GnomeMeeting (or simialer)

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Jan 29 16:07:19 EST 2004

Correction QCELP (PureVoice) seems to be a Qualcomm invention that Apple
licensed for use in Quicktime.  To use QCELP you have to have a license
from Qualcomm.  I not sure how well that works with the present Linux
clients available.

http://www.cdmatech.com/solutions/products/purevoice.jsp

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>