[TriLUG] FBI Visit...

Magnus Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Thu Jan 29 17:26:02 EST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:

> Are they hiring?

King George and his court jester, Ashcroft, have been toiling to bring the
maximum possible invasiveness of the federal government into your privacy.
This has created many job openings in the Department of Homeland Stasi.

> What exactly do you have to do to get an FBI job?

I seem to remember seeing a /. story about this a few months ago that was
actually pretty interesting reading.  Though the author did not get the
job (otherwise I doubt he'd be writing such a story).