[TriLUG] FBI Visit...

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Jan 29 18:01:23 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 17:54, Frye, Matthew wrote:

> Incidentally, it wasn't the CIA I worked for.

Maybe it was "No Such Agency"?

Anyway, those of you paying attention to the cast of characters on the
TriLUG list and at the meetings will know that :
1)  There is a current FBI agent on the list, who occassionally chats on
IRC with us, and met us at a TriLUG lunch
	-and-
2)  There is a former active TriLUG member (list, IRC, meetings) who
accepted a job as an FBI agent and is currently in training.

I won't reveal their identities but just pointing out that it's
worthwhile to pay attention to people :-)

--Jeremy