[TriLUG] FBI Visit...

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Sat Jan 31 20:46:02 EST 2004

Mike M wrote:
> It was NSA. Not FBI.  The message is that you'd better be an average
> middle of the road kind of person.  Don't be passionate aboout anything.
> A sense of humor is not a plus. Don't be creative. Don't count on getting
> the job if it requires security clearance.  I think you need to be
> tolerant of crushing bureaucracy too.

Hmm... I wonder how I can explain all the creative, funny, fun to
be with friends I had when I lived in DC that also worked for
No Such Agency.  I must have just imagined it all then.

Tanner, who doesn't think a program by the FBI/CIA/NSA/whoever
to TriLUG would be a good thing at all unless they focused
on Linux.