[TriLUG] Debian any good?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat Jan 31 23:45:57 EST 2004

debian will have everything that you need, no question about it.
however, i'll toss in my $.02 and suggest that you take a look
courier-imap/pop instead of UW.  it is a lot more flexible and
configurable than UW, although it does require the use of Maildir
instead of mbox to store messages.  i made the switch several months
ago and love it.

jason