[TriLUG] Kernel Question

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Feb 2 08:23:50 EST 2004

I did debbie, I mean debian, this morning.  No prob.  Partitioning was no
worse than with Red Hat Linux v4.2 way back in the day.  Getting into
dselect was a bit intimidating.  I couldn't believe the options - schematic
capture, printed circuit board layout, et al.

Me thinks I'll try another installation and minimize the options I select so
it will actually work.  Something went wrong, and my r&d time this morning
is over and done.

Next stop, OpenBSD...