[TriLUG] IBM developerWorks survey (resend)

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Feb 2 14:32:56 EST 2004

Again, reply to Kevin, NOT THE TRILUG LIST.

I'm resending this because somewhere along the line the attachment got
mauled.  Trying again without signing it...

Mike
----- Forwarded message from Kevin Hicks <khicks at us.ibm.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"If life hands you lemons, YOU BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH
 YOUR LASER CANNONS!" -- Brak