[TriLUG] RHCE Study Group (was Rh9 hosed boot loader no more)

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Wed Feb 4 07:17:07 EST 2004

All who are interested...we currently meet at Jim's house at 2610 Vanderbilt
Ave in Raleigh, next to NCSU.

> We started off with a dozen folks and had 3 last week.  Me thinks 8 could
> comfortably fit in this environment.  So, interested parties keep that in
> mind.  I hope we will burn through the remaining few chapters in the RHCE
> book and roll right into the next LPI or special topics genre.

To be productive, we welcome more people to join.

FY collective I - We have moved this weeks class to tonight from Thursday,
assuming no mass objection (none has yet surfaced on the RHCE list).  I'm
still in the midst of AIX upgrades.