[TriLUG] Trilug discussion list search problem

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Feb 4 12:42:21 EST 2004

I'm having a hard time  understanding the problem, because  htdig  used
to work just fine.  I checked all of the configuration files, and they
appear to be correct, and the modification times on the configuration
files are old -- nothing has changed.  The version of htdig is the
same.  Very odd.

--Jeremy