[TriLUG] HP Printer Repair

staylor at srspos.com staylor at srspos.com
Wed Feb 4 15:28:44 EST 2004

There is a place in starmount plaza on Capital Blvd. (North Raleigh) that
sells used pc's and printers.

Looks like he does onsite repair work.

It's kind of like a junk yard for PC's.

If he doesn't fix it he must know someone who does.

Shawn

Shawn Taylor
Systech Retail Systems
Suite 200 - 5510 Six Forks rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
1-800-232-0820 ext 127
staylor at srspos.com

Joseph Tate <jtate at dragonstrider.com>
Sent by: trilug-bounces at trilug.org
02/04/2004 03:15 PM
Please respond to Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list