[TriLUG] Have any space to spare for TriLUG classes?

twoods at tomnkim.us twoods at tomnkim.us
Wed Feb 4 16:41:32 EST 2004

Have you tried the libraries?  Cameron Village, Richard Harrison, and
Eve Perry Libraries all have space that's free to use for
Non-profits...  they may have rules that we can't work with, such as no
food/drinks or no exchange of money...   But it may be worth looking into.

I, for one, attended the email server setup class and found it very
informative.  In fact, I set up an email server, which I still use
today, based on what I learned in that class.  I would definately attend
other sessions.

Tom Woods