[TriLUG] prowling for a small form-factor Linux box

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 5 10:45:44 EST 2004

That's a freaking good idea, Magnus.

I like the mini-itx stuff as well, but $99.00 for a X-Box that can be
modded is a good idea.

I'm still up-in-the-air as far as final details but the X-Box is in the
running.  I if the amount of ram in a X-Box would be a limiting factor
for a diskless X-Box.

I'm looking at the hw specs on-line to see if they have digital audio
output..

Greg