[TriLUG] 1u rack server

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Fri Feb 6 17:56:22 EST 2004

We have a handful of 1U Supercom servers that have worked well since
they were installed.  We use ours to route medical images from CT, MRI
scanners, etc. and they have worked very well without any problems now
over a year with a fairly heavy load.  (They manage thousands of
high-res images daily)  AAMOF, we are getting ready to buy more of the
same for our next

http://www.supermicro.com

--
Michael Thompson <thompson at easternrad.com>