[TriLUG] TriLUG Lunch

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Feb 6 19:33:34 EST 2004

Yes, I admit it.  I got a chocolate swirly last week when my 19 month son
invoked the poop daemon concurrently with the jacuzzi process.  Kernel panic
occurred, and all processes not in solid form went down the drain.

Upon a clean reboot of the bath kernel, systems returned to the last known
good configuration.