[TriLUG] iptables and VPNs

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Feb 6 23:06:29 EST 2004

Whadaya think about ordering the CD set as opposed to ftp install?  $50
isn't a huge amount of money.  Have you tried the CD installation?  Any
caveats?

I'd love to do an OpenBSD mini installfest yet and probably going to need to
try it on my own initially.  My r&d time gets squeezed in between client
visits and family matters.