[TriLUG] iptables and VPNs

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Feb 6 23:26:14 EST 2004

Hmmm.  OpenBSD looks ideal for this aging Compaq Proliant 2500 that I had
been saving for use as a boat anchor on my corporate yacht that is merely in
my dreams.

Looks like there is a bit of a steep learning curve.

So, how many folks would be interested in an OpenBSD mini installfest?  I
can offer space for a small group and have a 1 Mbps pipe.