FW: [TriLUG] TriLUG Lunch

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Feb 8 02:17:51 EST 2004

I'm sorry to see the s/n ratio going down and sorry this is going to
contribute to it but

- Tanner, you don't have to tell Jim (or anyone else) that you're planning
to send him to /dev/null.  The only purpose it serves is to cause further
grief.
- Even if you want to ignore him (and that's certainly your prerogative) I
didn't see you say anything about it when Jim first related the story in
#trilug AND this is the only email I've seen from him that contained
objectionable material.  Therefore, there is hardly a pattern of emails as
you allege.

Yeah, we coulda done without the incident being mentioned.  The best thing
to do is behave in a responsible adult manner by deleting the email and
moving on.  Failing that, a polite private request for future forbearance
would be the next best thing.

shal (William) who hates playing Mr. Manners.