FW: [TriLUG] TriLUG Lunch

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Feb 8 05:35:08 EST 2004

And now, something completely different.  The evening news.  Jane, you
ignorant slit.

Getting back to the original topic of lunch...

I'm sorry Tanner and Jeremy wouldn't join us Friday yet understand you had a
different agenda.  You most certainly would have been welcome.  There's not
a person with which I would not butt heads nor person with which I wouldn't
break bread thereafter.

Tanner, I'm also sorry I flamed you on another group, Internetworkers.  You
had accused me of spam and of working for Portbridge after I spent time
meeting with their president and CTO to negotiate a free static IP for
members of NCSA, TNTUG and TriLUG.  Now, you have flamed me.

Why don't we just let it go?  I am a confessed troll and don't wanna troll
no mo.