[TriLUG] New LUG in the Triangle???

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 06:32:50 EST 2004

Ok, maybe this is old news to everybody else, but it's
the first I've heard of it...  but apparently there's
something of a LUG out at UNC now.  I stumbled
across their mailing list while browsing the
lists.ibiblio.org site..

The list archives only date back to Dec-2003..
Something new, or have I just been in the dark?

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org