[TriLUG] compaq 850r memory - me thinks EDO - i need some

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Feb 8 15:01:37 EST 2004

I don't have a spare memory stick lying around, but my folks have a 233
Compaq and a 486 Compaq and my experience with both is that some of the
memory is more or less soldered to the board and the rest is in the
removable memory slot.  Also, as I recall, the slotted memory had to be
paired.  YMMV.

William