[TriLUG] Front panel USB and Firewire connectors

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Mon Feb 9 14:03:48 EST 2004

I work just around the corner, and have visited them a few times, haven't
bought anything yet.  My complaints are as follows.

- Much of the hardware has no price tag associated with it.
- Prices aren't generally very good.  If you have to have it today, fine,
but mail order seems to be much better.

I don't have much patience for stores that don't price items....

Kevin