[TriLUG] RFC: Mailing list protocol FAQ entry

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Feb 9 14:31:07 EST 2004

Cool.  Just checking.

Me thinks if Tanner and I kissed and made up, this whole bandwidth waste
would not have occurred.

Tanner, you let something personal come out in public.  Not everyone is
going to get along and share philosophies.  Whatever it is, let's at least
agree to accept life as it is.  If you don't like Portbridge, don't use
their services.  I took the time out of my day to meet with the president
and CTO to negotiate a free static IP for members of NCSA, TNTUG and TriLUG.
No, I don't work for Portbridge.  Contrary to popular belief, I did it to
try to help others.

So, whatever it is that came between us, let's hereby agree to drop it.  I
apologize for any bad feelings I may have caused.  Period.  To anyone.
Ever.

With God as my witness I am

Jim Ray