[TriLUG] setting up rsync

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 16:51:44 EST 2004

Can the --exclude /path/to/exclude/ also be used in the rsync server/client as
I have decided to use?

I went server/client b/c I didn't want to muck with setting up the RSA stuff
required to do rsync via ssh without a password requirement.

thanks!
David M.

PS, and in learning more about crontab, does that mean every 2 hours the way
you wrote it?  thanks!